ENCON creates customers for life by being the single point of accountability.
This means that you can remove the end of project finger pointing and “blame game” by having one trusted partner be responsible for the entire project.
INITIAL CLIENT CONSULTATION
(NO-COST, no commitment)
- Your ENCON project manager will conduct an in-depth interview to with you to identify your project’s “must-haves” and “nice-to-haves” list.
- An energy assessment can be performed by our on-staff Professional Engineers (P.E.) and Certified Energy Managers (C.E.M.) if desired.
PRELIMINARY DESIGN & BUDGETING PHASE
(NO-COST, NO COMMITMENT)
- ENCON’s team will develop conceptual designs to satisfy your expectations and goals.
- ENCON’s experienced contracting team will then develop realistic budgets for the conceptual design options to help you make informed decisions.
- ENCON’s team can also estimate potential energy savings, determine utility rebate eligibility, and explore financing options when desired.
FINALIZE PROJECT SCOPE OF WORK
- Your ENCON project manager will work with you to turn the conceptual design options into an executable project and contract. Sometimes additional upfront engineering is required to finalize the scope of work and create the installation proposal.
- ENCON’s team will then finalize any required financing and utility rebates when applicable.
FINALIZE DESIGN DOCUMENTATION
- ENCON’s on-staff Professional Engineers (P.E.) will create the required project documentation including sealed engineering plans and energy savings calculations.
EXECUTION OF PROJECT
- ENCON will take responsibility for all of the permits and drawings related to our scope of work.
- ENCON’s project managers will oversee the installation work performed by our own mechanics and trusted partners as required to complete the comprehensive project.
- ENCON’s team will ensure that the designed and installed system operates as intended and maximizes your energy savings.
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE & SERVICE
- With a customized maintenance contract, ENCON’s licensed service technicians will ensure that your system continues to perform as intended for the life of the equipment. Routine maintenance by ENCON can extend the life of your system and reduce the risk of failures and malfunctions.
- In the event that you do experience a breakdown, we offer 24/7/365 emergency care.
- ENCON’s technicians are trained to look for future system improvements and energy savings opportunities if they fit your long term goals.