With a large team of highly skilled, expertly trained HVAC technicians and mechanics throughout the service area, ENCON guarantees fast response time. We provide 24/7/365 emergency care and complete maintenance plans to keep your system running at peak efficiency and performance.
We are experienced and have the expertise to maintain and service all of your heating, cooling, and ventilation equipment, including custom:
- Specialty Air Filtration
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
- Indoor Pool Climate Control
- Snow Melting Systems
- Wine Room Conditioning Units
- Indirect Domestic Water Heating
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Fireplace & Kitchen Make-up Air
- Exhaust Systems (Kitchen, Bathroom, Dryer, etc.)
- Energy & Heat Recovery Ventilators (ERV & HRV)
HONESTY. INTEGRITY. COURTESY. Are the values behind ENCON’S comprehensive Maintenance Plans.
Benefits of an ENCON Maintenance care plan include:
Peace of Mind
Don’t leave your home to just anyone. Trust the top notch professionals at ENCON. We will treat your home and family with the utmost respect and care.
As a maintenance plan customer, when you need service, you take top priority.
Let us worry about when it is time to maintain your system. You have enough to think about. We keep track of when your next maintenance is due and will contact you at the appropriate time to schedule it.
Overall Lower Costs
- Your equipment will last longer due to regularly scheduled maintenance.
- When eventually a repair is needed, you will receive a discounted labor rate in accordance with your maintenance plan.
- Faster diagnosis and repair will normally result as we will be familiar with your system.
Maintenance plan options:
Basic level of service suitable for most heating and A/C systems.
High-level service for higher priority scheduling and responsiveness on routine maintenance and service calls, as well as a deeper labor discount for any service needed beyond routine maintenance.
Superior-level service to provide comfort and peace of mind, as well as to maximize efficiency and reduce your energy costs.
REPLACEMENTS & UPGRADES
ENCON offers all customers a complete 100% comfort satisfaction guarantee.
The United States Department of Energy has determined that up to 50% of the energy consumed in most homes is used for heating and cooling. This highlights the importance of having properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning systems, which can significantly reduce energy usage and costs.
Plus, upgrading your home's heating and cooling systems will provide many years of quiet and reliable comfort. To help meet your needs for comfort and energy efficiency, ENCON provides:
- Free in-home consultation with one of our Comfort Specialists
- Assistance in selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that matches your comfort preferences and lifestyle
- Proper sizing of the equipment for your unique situation
- Installations supervised by your Comfort Specialist and performed our licensed mechanics
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor
- Superior customer service before, during and after your installation
- 24-hour service